Original Post:Before you migrate your emails from or to a Gmail account with MailJerry, you have to allow access to your Gmail Account. Follow these two simple setps and you are ready to go!
Step 01: Allow temporary access for less secure apps
- Login to your Gmail account at https://www.gmail.com/
- Click on the apps icon in the toolbar and choose Account
3. In the left navigation bar, select Security
4. Scroll down to Less secure app access and click on Turn on access (not recommended)
5. Switch “Allow less secure apps” to ON
For most Gmail accounts, you also have to complete step 02:
Step 02: Allow access to your Google Account
- While still being logged in to your Gmail account, open the following URL:
- Click on Continue. In some cases, Google may ask you to complete a CAPTCHA.
3. Wait until the account access is enabled.
Repeat these two steps for every Gmail account you wish to use in MailJerry (existing or new address).
Now you’re all set up to start migrating your email data!
After the data transfer:
After your email transfer is completed, you can turn off the access for less secure apps.
Note: If you wish to sync your mailboxes with MailJerry, keep the access for less secure apps activated until the sync is turned off.